Gas I gasped!

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Tue May 13 21:06:28 MDT 2008

Anyone about to cry with these gas prices?  In Cincinnati to day gas reached an all new high, 395 per gallon.  Just going into full time University work is really starting to appeal to me.  Sure I would make less but I would pay less taxes and not have to worry about hiring  a driver.  Just one of the pit falls for blind technicians...  I moved back to Cincinnati in February when gas was about 1.30 lower than now.  Over the last few weeks the calls have gotten fewer and fewer.  Glad I have got a key bushing job and a regulating job coming in.  Sorry...  Just wanted to complain to someone who would know how I feel.
Shawn