floating the soundboard

ricb at pianostemmer.no ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue May 13 01:24:06 MDT 2008

Golly there Fenton.... what an excellent post !  I agree 1 billion
percent with these words !  Tho I do hold with trying to be as open
to the ideas of <<the other guys>> as much as one can... still
learning completely and thoroughly one approach in itself is quite a
time consuming effort. Fortunatly... there are several good basic
approaches and that leaves something for just about everyone yes ??

Cheers
RicB

-----------------
Yes, Yes, Rick and Terry,
There are many ways to skin a cat. But at some point you have to put
saw to
wood and get on with it. If you were to try to become an expert at
every
methodology just to be sure you were joining the right religion (that
didn't
come out right) you'd waste a lot of the precious little time we have
here
on earth. So, I say to those of you trying to learn belly work, if
you are
fortunate enough to find someone to apprentice with, learn their
methods and
then go out and cut wood, what's the worst that can happen. Listen to
all
but worship only one God. I'll have a drink with you who ever you
are, and I
will come away learning more that you. I hope I can do a half dozen
more
bellies before I'm too old for this stuff, in that amount work I'll
be lucky
if I can just begin to understand the big picture. The little bit I
know now
comes from Dale, Ron N., Dave H., Ron O., Del. and the list as a
whole. It
is really cool to watch the arguments here and listen to all sides.
I'm
starting to hear the belly of the beast.
Fenton