center pinning question

Dan Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Wed May 14 18:34:52 MDT 2008

Hey Allen,

No theories on why that happens...but....I have good results when
repinning, to add Teflon to the bushing...either with the reamer, after
reaming, or to each ofthe bushings, via the pin. I find I can 'pin a
little tighter' and get good results...this might work with your
situation.

Best to you,

Dan

Dallas, Tx