OT - Gas I gasped!

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed May 14 20:09:34 MDT 2008

Terry writes:

<< By any measure, Exxon Mobil's performance last year was a blowout.

<snip>

So let's see.... Hmmm, I wonder who is getting rich.... >>

     Most of the owners of Exxon are not getting rich, but many of us are
profiting .  I have some shares of their stock in my IRA.  Millions of Americans
are profiting from them.  All that money isn't going overseas, a lot of it is
piling up in retirement accounts of normal, (well, as normal as a piano tech
can be), people. The better they do, perhaps, the less hardship we might face
in our dotage.
     If the citizens of this country would reduce their driving by 5%,  we
would soon be swimming in gasoline, and the prices would begin to fall, rapidly.

Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>