Using Microsoft Outlook as your contacts organizer

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed May 14 23:14:12 MDT 2008

 I use exactly the same method, though I use company name to list the make, model and serial number of the customer's piano, job title as the last time I serviced the instrument, and department for work that will be necessary in the near future.  This system has worked well for me, and it isn't rocket science...

Dave Stahl, RPT
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano.net