Tech needing help

Randy Chastain Randy_Chastain at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 18:49:11 MDT 2008

Thanks Leslie.
I was just in a very good lawyer's office yesterday because of medical
expenses among other thing from her motorcycle  accident. Rear-ended
at a stop sign) of my twin sister.  The lawyer said that rarely do you
have to pay the full amount if you had health insurance and the
remainder $75,000, is being billed by the hospital and doctors. There
is a much lesser amount they will take if you negotiate with them. It
might be worth looking into.

Randy Chastain
San Francisco Bay Area