pirus

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 19:40:22 MDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
Even though I don't drive personally, I do think that taking public transit when possible might be a good gas saver, not convenient, but a gas saver.  As for Prius, great car, but I heard they're not real great on slick surfaces, this from research and speaking with someone I know who is somewhat high up in Toyota.  The Siena, now that's a nice roomy vehicle.  I also like the Odyssey.  When my wife and I are shopping for a vehicle, we'll probably look into those as possible candidates, great family hauler and by the time I finish out here in Vancouver WA at the Piano Hospital, we'll be driving with two car seats in the back plus needing more room for whenever my wife drives me to pick up anything piano related that might not otherwise fit in the smaller Taurus we currently own.

Have a great night everyone.  For some reason, it's 90 degrees here in Vancouver WA.
Marshall