Baldwin decal

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 22:27:38 MDT 2008

Paul:
    Parts from Baldwin are no longer available directly from the factory.  Contact your nearest Baldwin dealer and have them order it for you.  At the present moment, I work for a Baldwin dealer, so if you can't find one, let me know and I'll get it for you.
    Paul McCloud

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com
www.pianoservsd.com