Baldwin decal

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed May 21 05:32:45 MDT 2008

Paul’s,

I also represent a Baldwin dealer and from our experience even a dealer has
trouble getting anybody to answer the phone at Baldwin.

We’ve been waiting months for some replacement parts. At this point I
wouldn’t count on any help from Trumann.

This is a very sad situation for a once fine manufacturer.

Respectfully,

            Tom Driscoll

   _____

Subject: RE: Baldwin decal

Paul:

    Parts from Baldwin are no longer available directly from the factory.
Contact your nearest Baldwin dealer and have them order it for you.  At the
present moment, I work for a Baldwin dealer, so if you can't find one, let
me know and I'll get it for you.

    Paul McCloud

Paul McCloud

Subject: Baldwin decal

List members:

Does anyone know where I can get the brass “Baldwin” decal?  It’s the size
that fits on the fall board of consoles.  Any leads will be appreciated!!

Thanks.

Paul C

Checked by AVG.
6:45 AM