Gas price predatory to economic stimulus check

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed May 21 10:01:41 MDT 2008

Greetings,

        To the oil company  execs, we are the "ignorant masses" and I believe
what we are expected to  do is: put all our gasoline purchases on our credit
cards...and then when the ES checks come... we are  suppose to pay off our
cards.  Gas prices started to rise just  about 6 weeks ago, in bigger
increments, just coincedentally  with the news of thechecks being mailed.

conspiracy theorist
Julia

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.