Gas price predatory to economic stimulus check

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed May 21 11:12:12 MDT 2008

Or one could buy into the notion that we can run our vehicles on hydrogen
separated from water as needed with an ad on unit which mounts in the engine
compartment. One could either build it themselves with plans off the
internet or wait until later this year when kits will be available. Of
course this is supplemental fuel not replacement fuel.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)