Surplus pianos

Dan Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Wed May 21 20:44:44 MDT 2008

Jim,

How about donating the better one's to The 'Salvation Army' or other
non-profit thrift stores, like Goodwill, which benefit low income folk.
  Here in this part of Texas, the Salvation Army has a large center
which accepts and resells donated funniture, .including pianos. When I
get a call from someone wanting 'sell' a low value instrument, I
suggest they can get a donation tax receipt, and some 'goodwill', by
passing the piano on to one of these places.

Dan Reed
Dallas, Texas