Seeking hammer suggestions

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu May 22 06:51:45 MDT 2008

I would be concerned that the Bacon Felt might be a bit soft for that
application and you will need to use too much hardener.  Even the Wurzen
might be a bit soft.  Unfortunately, after that anything else takes quite a
leap in firmness.  On Yamaha's, I still prefer something firmer though.
It's a good place for a Premium Blue.  It would be good if some sampling
could be done.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com