PDA's/Batteries

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 20:01:19 MDT 2008

Hi, Terry:
    I'd be a little concerned that those batteries encased in that epoxy need to breathe.  Charging makes heat, and I'm sure the batteries have vents to allow gasses to escape.  Next time I'd put just enough to hold them in place.  Just a thought.
    Paul McCloud

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com
www.pianoservsd.com