apology again?

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 21:48:18 MDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I'm curious, what is a B card?  If it's a blind card, then is that a card with Braille inscribed upon it?  :-)  No excuses here, I work as hard as anyone else if not harder.  I hope B stood for blind :-)

As for the clip, I just passed it along because I found it interesting.  Not once did I comment on my views about any candidate whether Muslim or whatever.  I do apologize for the fact it wasn't piano related however, now you guys owe me an apology, always out of line on the list?  hmm I rarely write on here.  So I accept your apology and I hope you, those who "own" the list the folks who write most often  will accept mine.  If not, I can apologize in person one day when I make a national convention.  Lunch or dinner will be fine as long as it low carb.  :-)
Marshall