Apology

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Sat May 24 23:22:11 MDT 2008

Hi Marshall,

Thanks for sending the clip.  I found it interesting.  I just wanted you
to know that not all the list recipients were offended.  Be assured this
was not the first OT on this list...and probably won't be the last.
After all we have a national election coming up....

Joy!

Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT

Piano Technician/Technical Director