Video Clip of Obama

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun May 25 09:49:23 MDT 2008

Let's be honest. We have lots of OT discussion on this list. So we can't
really in good faith say that this video clip shouldn't have been posted
because it is so off topic.

In my opinion the real reason it shouldn't have been posted is because it is
so incredibly ugly and dishonest. I'm no Obama supporter. He wants to steal
my money and use it for his pet projects just as much as McCain or Clinton.
But this type of gutter character assassination has no place on this list.
We place a very high value on differences of opinion but we demand that
those differences be expressed in a way that respects those we disagree
with. Deviations to that demand do occur, but they are quickly called out.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802