on or off topic

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun May 25 18:33:17 MDT 2008

Marshall:

You say "we should be  aware of this sort of thing".  Inquiring minds
DEFINITELY want to know, what sort of thing do you want us to be aware of?
In your mind, exactly what  about this video clip makes it important for us
to view?  Given the sheer volume of attributions regarding your motives,
this is a golden opportunity for you to set the record straight.

You said it, so it is fair to ask.

My mind is open right now, but I don't know how much longer I can hold it in
this position before it slams shut again...

Will Truitt