on or off topic

johndelmore at suddenlink.net johndelmore at suddenlink.net
Sun May 25 18:05:51 MDT 2008

Before anyone accuses Marshall of thick-headedness or pooping outside the box, I suggest that we remember that he is sight-impaired and may be listening instead of reading, and may not realize that "Joy" is the Reverend Doss' usual "sign-off".

Other than that, I will continue to sit out this ignominious thread.

John