Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun May 25 22:28:28 MDT 2008

  Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 10:24 PM

  Hi everyone,

  First, to the one who commented about my apology, if this were twenty plus years ago, I probably wouldn't have apologized especially if I wasn't in the wrong in the first place, but times change and so do we.  <SNIP>

  Marshall

  Marshall,
      Why can't you just STOP ?

     This started out as a misguided posting unfit for this list and now has turned into a soapbox for your self righteous rationalizations.
     With each vapid  explaination   the more revealing your true motivation.
      My suggestion is to end it now .
      This is not a dictum  ---   we are self moderated so do as you please. Personally
      I have only blocked one other list contributer in close to a decade of participation and you just made     the cut.

      Tom Driscoll RPTired of this whole episode.