on or off topic

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 23:53:24 MDT 2008

Hi everyone,

First, to the one who commented about my apology, if this were twenty
plus years ago, I probably wouldn't have apologized especially if I
wasn't in the wrong in the first place, but times change and so do we.

Second to Mr. Love, on sharing off topic, nothing additional to share,
but thank you for asking.  Typically, I share what's on topic, but
again thank you for asking.  I'll be careful next time when I send
something informative along that can challenge us.

Third, to Tom Sivak in Chicago, hey thanks for understanding and admitting everything you so eloquently did in your post.

Will, my motive simply put,  to show folks what's being said
about this candidate and to keep an eye out to see what unfolds. It
wasn't freedom of speech, being off topic,  or to annoy anyone that I sent this.  It
wasn't meant to create lost motion, reduce down bearing, add buzzes and
rattles, loosen pins, upset action geometry nor was it meant to crack
the iron plates of some the egos here.  I was simply sharing a clip
that would be interesting to view, for everyone to form an opinion and
to add that to their individual research as they made an informed decision as to
whom they wish to support.  Being aware that there are those out there
voicing these things creates urgency because it causes us or should
cause us to desire to learn whether what is said holds true or false.
Important to know that these opinions exist and we should look into
them further before making any decision this applies to any candidate.
This as I said was forwarded to me, and I thought I'd share so others
would have the opportunity to form their own opinions and to add to their research.

Well there it is everyone.    Thanks for reading and grasping the true intent of the original post.  :-)  Now we can drop the matter and move on to bigger things.

Marshall
ps. John, I use Zoom text which enlarges the screen. Since I have sight I do not need the speech version of Zoom Text or JAWS.