Torsion-bar return spring for damper pedal.

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Tue May 27 06:13:20 MDT 2008

Hi all,

One of our local techs here in Sydney has a client's piano with a
torsion-bar style of return spring on the sustain pedal. I'm
wondering if there is anyone out there who knows where these elusive
parts might be purchased?

Dimensions are;

Made from 3.0 mm diameter wire
Overall length between the end-arms - 250 mm (centre to centre)
End arm lengths 18 mm, measured from centre of torsion bar to arm end.
End arms a orientated such that they are at 90 degrees offset
relative to each other.

Any clues as to a possible supplier would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Ron O.
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY