[CAUT] Papas got a bran new bag!

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Tue May 27 09:56:11 MDT 2008

Hi Shawn,

Like you, I've been looking for a case for years that works for me.
Unfortunately, I have to worry about the weight of a case after it's fully
loaded. (I'm not that big!)  Have you/could you weigh it with all of your
tools in it to give me an idea of what it would be like going up a flight of
stairs or across a client's muddy front lawn when I have to carry it by the
handle?  Otherwise, it looks great.  Thanks,

Jeannie Grassi

  _____