88 key pick-up! (well just 44)

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue May 27 17:21:18 MDT 2008

Hi,                                                                                                                             l________O_______O________l
To protect the keys I sewed two canvas bags that snap onto the carrier.          l               snap         snap               l
I used velcro along the edges.                                                                              l  velcro                             velcro    l
Does not stop accidents in the shop <g>                                                             l_________________________l
But does eliminate the end keys of each section from falling out and chipping them.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com