Music Desk boards

PJR pryan2 at the-beach.net
Wed May 28 18:25:22 MDT 2008

Does anyone have a source for replacing those little music fall board
desk stand boards on many console pianos such as the Yamaha U1 etc.
They are about 24" by 3", some longer.  They get broken and lost at some
of the schools I service.  I've looked in the supply catalogs that I
have, but can't find them there.  In the past, I've fabricated them, but
am tired of the measuring, sawing, sanding, gluing, painting etc.  I'm
just looking for a generic, not factory replacement from Indonesia,
wherever.  Anyone make 'em?
Phil Ryan