Music Desk boards

David Nereson dnereson at 4dv.net
Wed May 28 23:42:11 MDT 2008

"little music fall board desk stand boards"?
There's the fallboard.  There's the music desk, which includes the music rack.  There's a music stand, such as musicians in orchestras use.  None of these are "boards."
    Anyhow, Schaff has music desks on p. 136
    I've also ordered replacement music desks from Yamaha.  Pehaps other manufacturers also have them for their own pianos.
    --David Nereson, RPT