Scheduling Appointments in Advance

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Wed May 28 20:45:28 MDT 2008

Just curious as to how many of you try and schedule the next tuning appointment at your clients home before you leave?  Does that go well?

  I am thinking about giving my clients two options.  They can choose schedule their next appointment there, and I'll send 'em a reminder card a month before, or if they don't want to schedule right then, I'll still send 'em a reminder a month before, then call when their due date rolls around.  I have been thinking about giving them a discount (maybe 5 bucks) if they schedule for their next appointment.

  Just curious.

  Thanks in advance for the input,
  Matthew