Scheduling Appointments in Advance

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Wed May 28 22:00:12 MDT 2008

Whether or not you give a discount is your business, but also your missed blessing :-).

  Matthew

paul bruesch <paul at bruesch.net> wrote:
  I try to remember to ask if they'd like to schedule 6 months or one year from now. Then I "pencil them in" (I set up my system to show it as "Unconfirmed") for 26 or 52 weeks out. About a week before the pencil-in date, I call them to set a firm date/time. Works well for me. Oh yeah, no discount (seen the price of GAS lately?? <g>)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN