pedal repair

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Thu May 29 01:10:44 MDT 2008

Hey Jack,

T-nuts!  I came upon this Kawai that another tech had used nuts and bolts---long bolts. (picture 14) Try dealing with those to fix other pedal problems!   I tilted the piano and installed the t-nuts and the right size screw-head bolt. Pictures 57 & 60.

Good luck!

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL