8year Nordiska

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 12:57:35 MDT 2008

Jessica,
Nordiska is built by the Dong-Bei piano company in North-East China. Other
brand names made in this factory are August Hoffman, Story & Clark, Prelude,
Everett, Niemeyer, Ridgewood, and Sagenhaft. Last year it was purchased by
Gibson and renamed "Baldwin Dongbei Piano Instrument Co Ltd". I have only
seen grands from them, not uprights.

>From your description of the tuning pins coming back out after knocking them
in, I'd say that you don't have a hope, even with everyones favorite CA
glue. If the condition is that bad, the pins would at least have to be
shimmed or replaced.

It's disapointing to hear that Geneva is showing litte interest in the
problem. Do you know how long they claim to warranty Nordiska for?

Scott Jackson