Striking point

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu May 29 13:34:53 MDT 2008

? Bill
? Good advice. The hammers need to be capable of producing tone before you can find the sweet spot. It's amazing how many old designs had this issue.? No wonder so many Artist complain of serious treble issues in older Stwys. In My opinion , everyone, even the uprights has a strike point miscalculation.
? Hey I'm also teaching a segment in my Rebuilders class on Finding the Strike Line.? I optimize the strike line on every grand that goes thru the shop.?? I'm not just talking about the top 5 notes either.
? Alicia....is this a Grand or what?
? Dale