mice odor in piano

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 22:32:40 MDT 2008

Thank you Bruce, Garret and  everyone  else who provided such great ideas on the mouse odor.  I'm going to mention this to our instructor when we're ready to put the action back into the piano.  that is one odor I cannot stand.

Shawn, I didn't notice that part of your post. Sorry about that.  I sure wish we could have seen into the future and kept the action from that piano.  I've had to rematch hammer butts on this one due to cracks in the birds eye area.  Some of the flanges were pretty bad as well.

Have a great night everyone.  Thanks again everyone for you input
Marshall