Pierce Piano Atlas

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat May 31 08:34:11 MDT 2008

You can indeed tell someone what you read in a book.  That is the only
purpose of the book.  You just can't copy it - that right belongs to the
holder of the copyright!  You can't republish it in any way, though you
can cite small excerpts with attribution.  The flap over copyright came
up because someone scanned the whole book and published it to the list.
That's a clear violation of the copyright laws.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu