Pierce Piano Atlas

Jim jim at jimkinnear.com
Sat May 31 09:09:34 MDT 2008

Scanned the whole thing to the web ???
Tat's surely copyright infringment !!

Well you're absolutely correct, and I agree totally . .

Like the famous radio columnist, Paul Harvey often says,  . . .  "now you
know the rest of the story'

Thanks for clarifying the issue . .  I hate it when I only have part of the
story, and hate it even more when I make fool of myself . . hey I'm used to
it . .
cheers
Jim