Balance Due!!

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat May 31 14:04:45 MDT 2008

Just as the "blank check" client put her trust in your honesty, we do owe
our clients some latitude in these situations. I'd say you took the correct
approach. If a check isn't in the mail in a few days, you can send a bill
for the balance.Having "the party present" sign an invoice is a good idea if
it's a studio, theater, school, bar, etc. Followed up with a bill in the
mail.
Patrick Draine