Rebuilding Henry

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat May 31 17:51:59 MDT 2008

More info, please! :-)

That looks something like standard 3/4" galvanized. What kind of pipe are
you using?

Did you just drill through the belly rail and then into the rim from the
keyboard cavity? What captivates the "rods?" Are they epoxied in place?

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802