[pianotech] Somewhat OT -- Spam Software

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sun Nov 9 05:50:50 PST 2008

Paul:

If other emails have been going to your spam bucket it's gmail that has
made a change.  The changes at gmail and PTG while simultaneous are not
related.  My wife has a gmail account and we've found their spam filters
somewhat aggressive at times.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu <mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>