[pianotech] Somewhat OT -- Spam Software

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Nov 9 08:51:54 PST 2008

I realize that they are completely different, completely unrelated events. I
am trying to determine if it's just me that has been affected by some
change/non-change at Google, or if a wider audience of gmail users is
likewise affected. Gmail "tech support" consists of what boils down to a
chat forum of users, a few of whom happen to be Google employees who might,
or not, happen to spot a particular post.
Are you saying that your wife has had aggression level of gmail spam filter
vary up and down? That does correspond to a little something I was able to
glean from the chat forum. Since no Google employee chimed in on anything I
found there, I still feel like I'm in the dark, and considering migrating
off of gmail.