[pianotech] gluing on sharps

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 15:10:48 PST 2008

Dean,

A very sad story, but in my option many mistakes made here.

First, a lesson learned here. NEVER do any work for nothing. It tells the customer what you think your time is worth.

Secondly, I would have contacted the supplier directly to find out what they have to say about what happened.

Thirdly, you should have let her take you to court. You could have represented yourself and the court would always give you the opportunity to rectify the problem before there were any fines or cost to you and the supplier would have to appear in court to prove that the keys were in fact ruined.

Sorry this happened to you.

Just my 2 cents.

Al Guecia