[pianotech] pinblock fit

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Nov 16 05:08:26 PST 2008

Hi Les:

I think the problem is that doing so would make everything a "very solid
fit".  You could not control the outflow of the epoxy onto the plate and
tuning pins and elsewhere,  and solidifying them too.

Plus, if anyone ever tried to replace this pinblock, I'm pretty sure they
would be cursing you for this "very solid fit" when they tried to remove
it..

Will