[pianotech] New Baldwin Hammers

B214cm at aol.com B214cm at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 15:56:43 PST 2008

The Abel hammers and hammer shanks supplied by Wally Brooks will work great
on an SF-10.

In a message dated 11/18/2008 6:34:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hoppsmusic at hotmail.com writes:

Hello,

Does anyone have a suggestion for a full set  of hammers, shanks, and
knuckles for a Baldwin 7' grand built in 1982.   Baldwin/Gibson gave me some
information for contacts to answer my  question but lets just say no one is calling
back.  Thanks for the  help.

Steven Hopp
PianoWorks Studio
600 Liddon  #64
Midland, TX. 79705
_hoppsmusic at hotmail.com_ (mailto:hoppsmusic at hotmail.com)

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. _Sign up
today._
(http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_access_112008)  =