[pianotech] Sluggish action on Wurlitzer

Noah Haverkamp noahhaverkamp at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 20:25:19 PST 2008

I recommend either protek or naptha as well. Then if only a few remain sluggish you can spot-repin.

Re: [pianotech] Sluggish action on WurlitzerTuesday, November 18, 2008 9:19 PM
From: "David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Since protek/goose will take care of the problem 90+% of the time and for little expense it makes sense to go that route first.   I always let them know this is the first approach and it probably will take care of the problem, but if not we can talk about other options.   In many years, I've had no problems with this approach and have NEVER repinned console/spinet etc...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044