[pianotech] drum sander

jimialeggio5 at comcast.net jimialeggio5 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 08:03:28 PST 2008

> It's Grizzly 12' . Conveyor motor it's gone and now the drum motor too.
> (short circuit.... just boom!!!)

>>If the Grizzly was adequate (before the flash and pop), are
>>replacement motors available?

>>Ron N
This has been my experience with Grizzly electronics and why I will no longer touch any of their machinery, no matter how attractive the purchase price. Their replacement motor went as well in under a year, with zero customer backup...my nickel.

If the grizzly was doing it for you before the electronics crash, keep what you know worked. Keep the machine, but set it up with American motors and controls...as Woodmaster is no treat either, it would be cheaper than a woodmaster, and give you something you know worked, with high quality electronics.

Jim I

Grandpianosolutions.com(under construction)
Shirley, Ma
(978) 425-9026