[pianotech] Sluggish action on Wurlitzer

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:44:14 PST 2008

Pianotek sells it. It supposedly renews felt.  We talked about it on the
list some weeks ago.  I have used it three times on key bushings, so don't
have much experience with how long it will be effective.  But so far it
looks promising.  It does (at least temporarily) get rid of cupping.
In addition to key bushings, it can be used on whippen felts, etc.

--
JF

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Isaac Sadigursky <irs.pianos at earthlink.net