[pianotech] New RPT

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 16:37:02 PST 2008

John,

   Congratulations to you, also, for earning the RPT credential.  Preparing
for and taking the exams is a great educational experience, and passing them
gives one a sense of confidence that they have gained an acceptable level of
competence in our trade.
  Your mention of the "continual journey onward and upward," Ron's comments,
and Paul C.'s idea of considering the RPT a bachelors degree with graduate
work still to come are very appropriate.  Earning the RPT credential is
something to be proud of, but we should think of it as a good beginning
place and not the end of learning.

Congratulations again to Jeannie and John; may your tribe increase.
See you in Grand Rapids.

Claude Harding, RPT
Trying to make the world a more harmonious place down here in Texas.

  _____