[pianotech] Spam: Downbearing

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Nov 21 14:37:13 PST 2008

I'd urge you to rethink the  pinblock. Use pin block plugs from Web
Phillips. Very easy. The odds are not good that re-pinning an old upright
will hold. And if it doesn't your reputation is tarnished as a result. If
you do choose to repin only, add 2-3 drops of thin CA glue into the holes
before inserting the new pins. It will dramatically improve their gripping
power.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272