[pianotech] Keeping in touch with clients

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 01:09:18 PST 2008

I don´t call anymore. It´s just frustrating. Mostly I hear "my mom is not here" or "I have to ask my husband" or "we´ll call you". I just sent out my reminder cards every 12, 24, 36 and 48 month. When I get no answer after 48 month I delete the customer from the reminder list. The direct flyback is about 10 %, but many customers answer some month after getting the reminder card. The front side of the card is identical to my business card (just bigger) and often I see the card on the customers pinboard (and their neighbors and visitors see it as well).

Gregor