[pianotech] Price quote for restoration Gors & Kallman-repair price breakdown

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 07:31:35 PST 2008

If that's Lee Innocent of Cardiff, you might find the piano technicians'
association in Great Britain to be of more immediate help (than Ed's worthy
suggestion of PTG membership). I think John Delacour posts here regularly so
perhaps he could give you advice: perhaps subcontracting the work to him, or
a shop near you where you could subcontract the work, and possibly
participate in the restoration.Best wishes,
Patrick Draine, RPT
Billerica, MA