Samick payment concerns

Gerry Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Thu Oct 2 08:36:17 MDT 2008

Terry,

I have never been denied payment from Samick or for that matter any
manufacturer (currently in business) for warranty repair work which:

1. Had a proper authorization from the service person. (Number, RA,CSD,MCB
or other aproval desigination paperwork from the manufacturer)

2. Appropriate fees charged by me which had been argeed upon before work was
rendered via the authorization

3. Was properly invoiced by me and mailed, faxed, emailed etc as required by
the manufacturer's procedures for warranty.

And finally

4. Paperword had been actually received by the right people at the
manufacturer.  (Not necessarily the AP people as papers may need
signature,approvals or such by the various chain of command before going to
the bean counters)

In every case where I was not paid promptly it was an issue with one of the
above and/or ,almost always, my fault for not complying with procedure.
Sometimes it was due to overwhelming workload on the manufacturers staff. I
always try to remind myself that they're human too. (though some might
question that ;{0 )  Maybe once or twice the USPO failed in their appointed
rounds.

Jane is one of the best and extremely efficient in this area of the
business. I'm certain if you email her she'll look into any problem and
respont accordingly.  I have her email as jjones at smcmusic.com

Gerry Cousins, RPT

Gerry