Clamps bargain

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 11:03:27 MDT 2008

It's the usual thing. I seem to forever be a half dozen clamps
short of what would be handy, but now I can be ten more clamps
into it before I'm a half dozen short. I'm hoping that'll
help. Garrett Wade has 12" F clamps for sale at $25 for 5.
They are slightly less beefy than my 12" Besseys (but not
much), but have a 3 1/4" throat depth against 2 1/2" for the
Bessey. In all, for most of what I glue up, these look to be a
quite decent medium duty clamp. Now to find a place to hang
'em up in the shop...

http://www.garrettwade.com/12-in-fast-clamps-5/p/05R08ddd01/

Ron N